Thursday, December 23, 2010

coffee and family

some of my favorite things in life. I'm drinking my coffee and watching this:)
I've vowed to not cut her bangs...now we just have to get through the shaggy phase
stella loves her bible. She walks around saying "amen". She's my little missionary in the making
My not so little one. Happy 3 months Jude!
My mom made this hat for me when I was little and now stella loves it! She just likes the flaps in the front:)
now back to life: coffee, toys everywhere, wrapping paper thrown around and my husband singing carols to a screaming baby:) Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could reach through the screen and hug you guys! Love! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella is your mini-me and Jude is Chris' mini-me... SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I love these pictures, Jude and Stella are both getting so big!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, miss you : )

    ReplyDelete