Saturday, October 17, 2009

a "write" of passage

Dorky puns aside, it's official I am blogging. I have joined the rest of the modern world and I am now sending my thoughts out to the world via the internet. So beware friends unless you want to know:

-the ins and outs of how we are raising our daughter to be a faithful catholic
-the amazing things the Lord is doing in our life
-the fascinating world of cloth diapers
-how to make everything from scratch
-how to pray the rosary in latin
-homeschooling
-or our semi-crunchy, organic, green, all-natural (what do you call us? we are obviously not hippies not to mention my husband would kill me if he heard me describe him as "green")

then this may not be the blog for you. But if any of those intrigue you then read on fellow blogger... to my friends bored at work add this new blog to your list and yes there will be baby pictures!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm so proud of you
    2. That picture is gorgeous
    3. You're a yippie, as I've patiently explained to you. I was in Boulder yesterday and can provide you with additional material on who/what you are, if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so HAPPY!!! I feel like singing! Natasha

    ReplyDelete